Aplus Technologies is India’s leading organization in the field of Information Security Services.
Advancement in technology and interconnected business ecosystems has combined. And hence, there is increased exposure to cyber attacks. We offer various products and services to digitally shield the cyberspace. Aplus Tech is hovering in order to influence our proficiency and global footprint in the field of information security and cybercrime investigation.
Aplus Technologies's information security services secure your website in just few minutes.
SSL Certificates protect your customer's personal data likewise passwords, credit cards, and identity information. Hence, getting an SSL certificate is important to increase your customer's confidence in your online business.
The central authority called the Certificate Authority issues a digital certificate that is SSL Certificate. You have to purchase a SSL Certificate in order to use it. And then Certificate Authority Conduct a verification process conducted.
An SSL Certificate does 2 things:
- Encrypt the information sent from your user's browser to your website
- Authenticate your website's identity.
By doing these 2 things, an SSL Certificate protects your customers and therefore, increases their trust in your online business. This is especially important if your website requires users to login using passwords or enter sensitive information like credit card details.
Rock-solid security: SSL certificates provide up to 128 or 256-bit encryption for maximum security of your website visitors' data
Boost customer confidence: Many customers actively look for the SSL lock icon before handing over sensitive data. Get an SSL certificate so that you can increase your customer's trust in your online business.
Better SEO rankings: Google gives higher rankings to websites secured with SSL certificates. Hence, SSL certificates are critical if you're serious about your online business.
Secure Seal: Your certificate comes with a Secure Seal to constantly remind customers that your site is protected.
Secure your website and customer data. Powerful encryption for your data.
Sitelock is easy, economical and effective. Over 5000 websites get attacked everyday. Therefore, get SiteLock and secure your website from hackers, viruses, and malware. Protect your website from Viruses, Bot Attacks, Hackers, Identity Theft, Search Engine Blacklist, etc.
- Automatically Prevents Attacks: SiteLock monitors your website 24x7 for vulnerabilities and attacks, which means you can worry less about your website and more about your business.
- Boosts Customer Trust: Over 70% Customers look for a sign of security before providing personal details online. The SiteLock Trust Seal not only re-assures customers but also boosts sales.
- Starts Working Instantly: You don't need technical expertise to install and set up SiteLock for your website. SiteLock is cloud-based and hence, starts scanning your website and email instantly.
Codeguard Website Backup
Your data is precious. So secure your website in just a few minutes.
Connect your website to CodeGuard using your SFTP/MySQL information. Once connected, an initial backup will start automatically.
CodeGuard automatically monitors your website's files & databases for changes performs backups and notifies you by email.
Download a zip file, and hence, restore your website's files & database to any previous backup version. Perform an automatic restore or restore individual files.
- Automatic backups: CodeGuard works behind the scenes. Which means you can turn it on and sit back while CodeGuard takes regular backups of your data.
- Hassle-free setup: Since CodeGuard is cloud-based, setting it up is a snap. Simply add your website connection details to start the backup process.
- 30-day Money-back guarantee: Try out CodeGuard and see how easy it is to secure your website. With our 30-day Money-back period, you've got nothing to lose.